Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
Last updated on 27 March 2020 | The information below is subject to change
Caring for our country and communities, by combating COVID-19 together, is our number one priority.
We respect and support the decree by the Government, on 23 March 2020, to lock-down our nation for 21 days, from 27 March - 16 April 2020. The entire world has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and we appreciate President Cyril Ramaphosa and the Government taking serious action to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
We are therefore temporarily partially closed with only essential-goods stores, including banks, supermarkets and pharmacies, permitted to trade as per the our revised trading hours below:
Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm
Sun & Public Holidays: 10am – 3pm
* Stores may implement their own specific trading hours, please contact them directly to confirm trading hours.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations.
Please take care when visiting the Centre during these trying times, refer to our recommendations below and keep safe.
For the latest government updates around COVID-19 visit the SA Coronavirus Portal.
Essential stores trading:
Pick n Pay | (011) 325 4191
Woolworths | (011) 215 3800
Clicks | (011) 325 5560/61 (access from P4 parking level only)
Galleon Pharmacy | (011) 325 4393
Nedbank | (011) 380 3400
Absolute Pets | (011) 325 5396
Post Office l (011) 325 4011
Healthworks | (011) 325 5168/9
Centre access & facilities
Parking: All parking will be free (do not go to the pay station)
Entrances: Entrances at P2 Pick n Pay, P4 middle mall and P6 Woolworths
What we are doing
We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures:
1. Increased cleaning routines, using disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content
2. Meticulously cleaning and disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points
3. Communicating with our essential stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures
4. Security is still a core focus and remains in place
5. The Centre will be operationally resourced
What we recommend you do
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following precautionary measures
1. Prior to visiting the Centre, create a shopping list of the essential goods you require in categories (fresh fruit/veg, refrigerated goods, canned/dry goods, hygiene products etc.) to avoid unnecessary browsing
2. Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for something specific
3. Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and Centre access limitations above
4. Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down in-store products
5. Maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre when queuing
6. Avoid touching in-store card machines by making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements)
7. Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets
8. Make use of our sanitiser stations in-Centre or carry an alcohol-based sanitiser with you and use it throughout your visit
9. Practice protective hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation
10. If you do feel sick, even a little bit, stay home and seek medical attention
1. Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Centre, please contact our Security Control Room on 012 991 4744.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding