The Black Friday Extended Sale at Hyde Park Corner
Enjoy the SALE season with the Hyde Park Corner Black Friday Extended Sale! Sales start from Monday 23 November until Sunday 29 November. Check back here regularly for updates on your fav stores and their offers.
Note that sanitizers are present at all our mall entrances. Masks are compulsory. Each store also implements their own protocols such as sanitizing on entry, taking of temperatures and wearing of masks. Kindly stick to these protocols to flatten the curve.
Centre Access & Information
Parking: All parking, is accessible.
Open entrances: All the mall entrances are open.
Bathrooms: All bathrooms are operational.
Information Desk: The Concierge Desk located opposite Woolworths is fully operational. Staff will remain seated behind a perspex shield and wear their masks. Gift Card sales are permitted. For general enquiries please contact them on (011) 325 4340.
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols stipulated by the Government and National Department of Health. Please comply with these rules, including:
– Wearing a cloth mask.
– Practicing physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
– Practicing protective hygiene, including washing hands and using sanitisers.
– A limited number of customers will be allowed in stores, queues, lifts and on escalators. Please comply with these rules as directed.
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
– Prior to shopping, create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
– Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for a specific item or service.
– Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
– Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
– Making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go.
– Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
– If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
– Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations. We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
– Increased cleaning routines and meticulously disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the Centre, with disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content. All procedures are repeated by our after-hours teams
– Deep cleaning of the mall
– Hand sanitisers at entrances and bathrooms
– Wearing of masks is compulsory and enforced by our security personnel
– Physical distancing is implemented outside all large retailers to assist in safe queuing
– Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
– Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place.
– The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced.
– For Centre related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Centre, please contact our Security Control Room on (011) 325 4340.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.