WOLFORD DOMINATES THE NEW YORK FASHION WEEK RUNWAYS
Wolford was seen all over the runways during New York Fashion Week, making it clear that hosiery, especially socks, knee-highs and patterned textures such as fishnets and lace, will be a big trend for Fall 2015.
– Jonathan Cohen – Velvet Socks and Merino Knee-Highs in black
– Richard Chai Love – Velvet de Luxe 50 Knee Highs and Fine Merino Rib Tights
– Jill Stuart – Twenties Tights in honey
– Rebecca Minkoff – Daphne Tights
– Monique Lhuillier – Individual 10 Tights in black and Starlight Tights
– Yigal Azrouel – Merino Tights and Merino Knee-Highs in black
– The Row – Satin Touch 20 Knee Highs and Satin Touch 20 Socks
– Badgley Mischka – Evelyn Tights in black and caviar and Twenties Tights in white
– Marc by Marc Jacobs – Bastille Socks
– J. Mendel – Twenties Tights in black
– Marc Jacobs – Individual 5 Tights in black and Luxe 9 Tights in black
Wolford has been a leader in luxury fashion for more than 60 years. The Austrian brand is well-known for its hosiery and lingerie, made from the highest quality fabrics and utilizing innovative knitting technology that truly embrace the female form. There are more than 260 Wolford boutiques in 70 countries globally, where ready-to-wear and accessories are sold in addition to the iconic hosiery and lingerie. Find them at Hyde Park Corner and iconic hosiery and lingerie.